Why Choose Us?
- No Fees Unless Successful
- Evening And In-Home Appointment Availability
- Local Representation
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- More Than 25 Years Experience
- Member Of The Social Security Section Of The State Bar Of Michigan For More Than 10 Years
- Member Of The National Organization Of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Trusted Lawyer in Lansing, MI
When you're in the market for a Lansing, MI, lawyer to handle your legal affairs, contact Annette E. Skinner, Attorney at Law, PLLC. No matter if you have an ongoing legal case in Lansing, MI, or you just need to speak to an attorney about a situation requiring knowledge of the laws in your city or state, we're here to help. Our firm is knowledgeable about many types of legal issues you might face each day. We understand the law can seem overly complex and that may have prevented you from speaking with a lawyer. We're here to assure you that most legal matters are straightforward and we can answer most questions you have.
When you hire us to be your local representation, our firm can provide you with general advice as well as specialized help with your Social Security filings. Our Lansing clients receive personal attention on every case, and there is no fee unless we are successful. As a convenience, we have flexible evening and in-home appointments available. Just a few of our attorneys' qualifications and associations include:
- More than 25 years of experience
- 10 year Members of the Social Security section of the State Bar of Michigan
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
Now that you've located a well-qualified Lansing, MI, lawyer, schedule a consultation with Annette E. Skinner, Attorney at Law, PLLC. Our work with clients in Lansing, MI, involves such cases as applying for social security benefits as well as working with clients whose disability claims have been denied. No matter how minor or how complex your legal concern is, we'll be able to give you sound advice and good counsel. Since time is of the essence with many legal matters, we encourage you to call us today for an appointment.
Contact Us Today